Attention Everyone, For today's news, we selected stocks' recent information. If you are a trader, this news is especially for you;
You can get the top five news this week in one new blog. So don't waste your time; let's have a look at selected news with their youtube videos.
The information is given below:
1. The power of Powell's speech was enough to break the spell on the markets, says WSJ's Greg Ip
2. Rystad: Record natural gas prices are the main driver behind sky-high electricity rates in Europe
3. There are 'unusually attractive' prices for promising companies, says Ron Baron
4. Fed’s balance sheet ‘could present some problems for markets: Strategists
5. If you want to get into tech now and hold it for 2 to 5 years, that's ok, says SoFi's Liz Young
Greg Ip, chief economics commentator at the Wall Street Journal, joins the 'CNBC Special: The Fed Factor' to discuss Powell's statement at Jackson Hole this morning. With CNBC's Steve Liesman.
Fabian Ronningen, senior analyst at Rystad Energy, discusses the growing energy crisis in Europe and whether countries can replenish their gas storage levels enough before the winter months.
Baron Capital CEO Ron Baron joins CNBC's 'Squawk Box' to break down potential investment strategies amid the market bounce off of June lows.
|Keep Pushing Your Profitable Trading With AssetsFX|
"We're investing in growth companies, so the growth companies are our hedge against inflation," Baron tells CNBC.
Miller Tabak Chief Market Strategist Matt Maley joins Yahoo Finance Live anchors to discuss expectations for the Fed's Jackson Hole symposium, tech stock momentum, and the outlook for markets.
Discussing the tech trade. With CNBC's Scott Wapner and the 'Halftime Report' investment committee, SoFi's Liz Young, Ritholtz's Josh Brown, Hightower's Stephanie Link and Michael Farr, Farr, Miller & Washington.